Location & Destination
How to find us and other useful information.
Here you will find clear information on how to travel to and from Sarasinee Suites, about our neighborhood and surroundings, and also about some nice things do do when staying at Thonburi, Bangkok.
How to find us!
- Find us through this Google Map Link.
- Find us through this Google Earth Link.
- GPS information. Latitude: 13°43’15.48″N Longitude: 100°30’24.25″E
- Download a PDF Map.
- Download a Map in JPG format.
- Download a Map in MS Word format.
What’s around Sarasinee Suites?
- Krung Thonburi skytrain station exit 3: – 3 minutes walk.
- 3 minutes from Taksin Pier to Silom Road & Business destric.
- 20 minutes by sky train to MBK & Siam shopping mall.
- 15 minutes by sky Train to Patphong night life & entertainment.
- 5 minutes walk to Taksin Pier as you can travelling Along Chao Praya River to many Bangkok’s highlight Tourist places. Eg. Grand Palace , Wat Pho , Wat Arun.
- 30 minutes by sky train to Chatuchak weekend market.
- 20 minutes to ASIATIQUE.
- Mini Mart: – 4 minutes walk.
- Thaksin bridge: – Virtually outside our hotel.
- Charoen Nakhon Road Restaurants: -Lots of delicious roadside restaurants: – 10 minutes walk.
- Peninsular Hotel: – 10 Minutes walk.
Sightseeing and Tourist attractions.
- Sathorn road business district: – 4 minutes by sky train. Exit at Chong-Nonsi station.
- Silom Road business district: – 7 minutes by skytrain. Exit at Sala-Daeng station.
- Patpong nightlife center and market: – 7 minutes by skytrain. Exit at Sala-Daeng station.
- Central Shopping Center: – 7 minutes by skytrain. Exit at Sala-Daeng station.
- MBK Shopping Center: – 15 minutes by skytrain. Exit at National Stadium station.
- Grand Palace:- 7 minute walk and 10 minutes by boat.
- Temple of Dawn